Want to learn computer science? Here you can attend an entire computer science curriculum in over 1000 YouTube videos.
40 courses. 4 academic years of Computer Science curriculum. 1079 YouTube videos.
Laconic Machine Learning has put together an equivalent 4 year Computer Science curriculum using quality videos from various sources including MIT. The videos vary in length, up to 4+ hours.
The videos I audited seemed well done with high page visits. If you learn well on your own and the video structure works for you, this is a good source for picking up a few areas or going through the whole curriculum.
When you visit the page, videos are listed by year and semester. Clicking on a year or semester shows the list of subjects for that segment.
To see the description and links to videos, click directly under the title of the subject to display the sub menu, clicking on the titles doesn’t display a menu.
This is the list of subjects by year and semester:
- Structured Programming (Programming in C)
- Discrete Mathematics Part 1
- Calculus Part 1
- Introduction to Computer Science and Programming
- Intro to Python Programming
- Calculus Part 2
- Discrete Mathematics Part 2
- Introduction to C++ and Object-Oriented Programming
- Computer System Architecture
- Introduction to Web Design (HTML + CSS)
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Intro to Client-Side Development
- Linear Algebra
- Operating Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Software Engineering
- Advanced Algorithms
- Dynamic Programming
- Databases (SQL)
- Web Application Development
- Machine Learning
- Client-Side Development with React
- Distributed Computing & Systems
- Non-Relational Databases
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Practical Implementation of Neural Networks
- Mobile Applications – iOS Development
- Mobile Applications – Android Development
- Signals and Systems (Digital Signal Processing)
- Natural Language Understanding
- Intelligent Mobile Applications
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing with Deep Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Introduction to Bioinformatics
- Self-Driving Cars
- Machine Learning for Healthcare