In addition to this website we have a very active freeware forum where you can interact with the editorial staff of Gizmo's Freeware and other users. You can access the forum by clicking the "Freeware Forum" tab at the top of this page.
The forum is particularly useful if you have a computer question to ask or have a problem where you need assistance. You'll find the folks at the forum both helpful and knowledgable and the service is 100% free.
If you need computer help please post to the forum rather than ask questions in the comments section at the bottom of our reviews and articles.
How to post to the Gizmo's Freeware forum
- In order to post to the forum you must be registered and logged in to your account.
- If you are not yet registered you can register here. Registration is free and immediate.
- Once you are registered, login to your account here.
- To post, go to our freeware forum here.
- To post a question to the forum or start a new topic, navigate to the section on the forum that seems most relevant and then click the “New Thread” button at the top left. Enter a title for your post and then in the “message” box, type your question. When starting a new thread, always choose a title that properly reflects the subject matter, and remember to include your computer system details if you require assistance.
- When you’ve completed your post, click the “Submit new thread” button at the bottom of the page. Your post will now be online.
Next time you visit the site you can login to your account by clicking the “Login” link that appears on the top of every page on the Gizmo’s Freeware main site. Once logged on you can access the forum by clicking the “Freeware Forum” tab that appears at the top right of every page on the main site.
See this page for information about registration.
See our site rules about permitted usernames and other items.
Please rate this article: