You can download 'Troubleshooting and Maintaining Your PC All-in-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition' ($16 value) for free through July 19, 2018.
For all their incredible power and versatility, PCs can be trouble-prone and may get temperamental over time. With Troubleshooting & Maintaining Your PC All-in-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition, you can quickly diagnose and solve your PC problems, while keeping your hardware and peripherals running smoothly. Fully updated and revised, this third edition gives Windows 10 users the hands-on ability to resolve most issues, boost PC security, and optimize system performance.
- Learn the quick fixes that can be remedied on-the-fly
- Fix everything from startup issues to network nonsense
- Find out what's behind common PC problems
- Solve email and web woes, both big and small
- Perform regular maintenance and get serious about backups
- Get tips and tricks on all the tools available in the Windows 10 toolbox
- Keep everything safe and secure with appropriate security apps and vital system updates
Troubleshooting & Maintaining Your PC All-in-One For Dummies offers 5 books in 1 and takes the pain out of wading through those incomprehensible manuals. This 456 page guide has been updated and revised to include Windows 10. (May 30, 2017)
Tradepub is offering this eBook for free download through July 19, 2018. If you haven't registered with TradePub, the registration process is on the lengthy side.
You can find more Tech Treats here.
Please rate this article: