Gizmo's Freeware Forum

Gizmo's Freeware Forum (https://www.techsupportalert.com/freeware-forum/)
-   Freeware Installation & Usage (https://www.techsupportalert.com/freeware-forum/freeware-installation-and-usage/)
-   -   extract image from pdf-xchange viwer? (https://www.techsupportalert.com/freeware-forum/freeware-installation-and-usage/13057-extract-image-from-pdf-xchange-viwer.html)

df1995 17. Jan 2014 01:09 AM

extract image from pdf-xchange viwer?
 
Is there a way to extract an image from a file viewed in PDF-Xchange viewer? Is there another freeware program that allows it if not?

Note: I don't want to convert the whole file to an image - - I just just want to extract an image.

Joe A.TT 17. Jan 2014 01:32 AM

Please look here: http://www.techsupportalert.com/cont...-pdf-tools.htm

df1995 17. Jan 2014 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe A.TT (Post 96885)

Does not seem to work on Windows 8. Error message: "Stopped Working...."

Anupam 17. Jan 2014 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by df1995 (Post 96886)
Does not seem to work on Windows 8. Error message: "Stopped Working...."

There are many software in the link that was suggested to you. Which software are you talking about, which gave the error? Please specify.

df1995 18. Jan 2014 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anupam (Post 96894)
There are many software in the link that was suggested to you. Which software are you talking about, which gave the error? Please specify.

Sorry, the program that failed was Some PDF Images Extract from http://www.somepdf.com/some-pdf-image-extract.html

Jojo Yee 18. Jan 2014 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by df1995 (Post 96922)
Sorry, the program that failed was Some PDF Images Extract from http://www.somepdf.com/some-pdf-image-extract.html

I gave it a spin and it ran smoothly on my Windows 8 system. This application has turned nagware and such info is now added to the article being maintained by me.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.