View Single Post
Old 24. Feb 2012, 12:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Anupam
Super Moderator

Yea, I should have written in points... should have been easier to reply to. Anyways, you could have replied by quoting, like I am going to do now .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av_Crazy View Post
u have a galxy s right ?or plus ? either way both phones have 512 mb ram and u dont need to kill apps to save memory
Mine is Samsung Galaxy S Plus, and yes, it has 512 MB of memory, but oddly, it only shows 352 MB. Where's the rest, any idea?

Quote:
go in contacts - contacts - options - more - display options - then tick what contacts u want to see in contacts
Thanks, that was helpful.

Quote:
now i dont know which music player u r using but most of the music players have setting that when u plugin headphones they start running..u need to go in the music app and disbale this setting there..this is not androids fault
Well, I use the stock app for music, don't have any other installed yet. And, the stock music player does not have that setting.

Quote:
and about the delivery report - u r wrong that it just flashes the report for milliseconds
when u have sent the message and the message has been recieved by the user u get a tick mark in front of that msg to show message has been delivered
OK, will try again.

About rooting, I may go for it, but not now.