View Single Post
Old 16. Dec 2011, 04:23 AM   #16 (permalink)
bo.elam

Quote:
Originally Posted by George.J View Post
:
Infiltrations have been reported once in a while. If you're working in a large organisations with lots of computers interconnected or having a highly confidential information, doesn't it mean that you're compromised to a large extent? Also you have to configure it to some extent for a desired level of protection. But BitBox works straight out of the box. An armoured FF encased in a VM environment (Oracle) and housed inside a Debian Linux is enough to know how safe it can be.
George, I don't agree with your views on SBIE but I thank you for bringing BitBox to us. Personally, I love this kind of programs so I am happy that it is available. The more options the better.

I am going to make a comment about SBIE, I ll make it short so the essence of my message does not get lost is a sea of words.

No one has ever seen malware escaping a restricted sandbox. The percentage of success is 100%, not 99.5 or 99.9999%.

----------
By using the restrictions, SBIE users keep malware from starting, running, accessing confidential information and sending it out of the computer.

Can you do any of this on BitBox?

Bo
bo.elam is offline   Reply With Quote