View Single Post
Old 13. Apr 2016, 06:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
deya

It's a bug, danielson, and one that's been reported before apparently. I've seen comments regarding it on their blog also. It happens for me occasionally, and sometimes the reloaded page overrides my Default Webpage Zoom setting. So no, it's not just you.

This Final version isn't as good as some of the earlier Beta snapshots, for me at least. The tabs latency, closing and opening, is worse than before. I've given up with the speed dial as well, I just don't like it. Opera speed dial and the Yandex tableau are way better, but then that's just my opinion.

I do, and will, keep on using it and trying every release. But I don't yet use it anywhere near as much as I thought I would. The customisation and all the rest of it are great, no doubt about it. But no matter how I have it configured it still doesn't appeal massively to me. Maybe my opinion of it will change after future releases, it's a good browser, but Opera and Yandex - especially Yandex, suit my needs more at this moment in time.

In all honesty I thought the first Final version would be better than it actually is - or maybe I'm being a bit harsh? .... I don't know, but it's still not a browser I could use a lot on a daily basis. It's a project, and one I like to watch developing, but I wish they'd just fix some of the bugs before introducing more and more new features.
deya is offline   Reply With Quote