Thread: Why so slow?
View Single Post
Old 22. Aug 2009, 04:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
DoeZ

Thank you so much Midnight...If I'm understanding right I really should only have 1 anti-spyware and 1 malware is this correct? I use revo-uninstaller after I go to my control panel to uninstall something because I have been told that it looks for any remaining items it have left behind during the uninstall. Is this ok? And as for registry cleaners I have one and it is called Registry Cleaner...and I do you use it. Now I unistalled the Avast and went back to AVG is this ok? And I'm not sure on how to reformat my computer and I don't think I really need to reformat just tweak all my things I use for protection because maybe I'm not using it right or it's not a good one etc. This computer is a refurbished one and I had my hard-drive from my other one put in here so I have tons of space and at first it was like lightening...so fast. And also as far as firewall I have the windows firewall I didn't really do anything to that. I read that article and it is so very interesting and this is what I need...somone to help me walk thru these steps to clean what I don't need and get me back to a good computer...lol Thanks so very much

Last edited by DoeZ; 22. Aug 2009 at 04:18 PM. Reason: forgot something
DoeZ is offline   Reply With Quote