View Single Post
Old 30. Jun 2014, 11:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
stardust018

Default PotPlayer audio crackling

When i watch movies in potplayer on some scenes I hear crackling in the audio. How can i get rid of this crackling? Same thing happens in media player classic which comes with k lite codec pack when i turn on the volume normalizer but in potplayer i haven't changed any setting everything is on default. And i have one more question about codec packs like klite,cccp... Are codec packs bad? because I read on videohelp and here on this website(http://www.techsupportalert.com/best...eplacement.htm) that using codec pack isnt recommended but ond codecguide forums they said following "People who say that know very little about codecs. Codec packs and the codecs themselves have evolved a lot in the past ten years. The K-Lite codec pack is very advanced and has several features for detecting, fixing, and avoiding problems. It is much easier and cleaner than installing codecs manually. Plus you can always get help here in case of any problems." so what is the truth? I use klite for example for software like subtitle workshop or subtitle edit
stardust018 is offline   Reply With Quote