This weeks wallpaper is a study in vertical lines. Tall pine tree trunks create a nicely variegated pattern of brown and rust, with a little of the forest floor and a few green plants showing. It almost looks like a painting. There's not a lot of contrast with desktop icons with this wallpaper, icons are readable but don't pop.
Numerous, including Standard, Wide, Mobile (including Android, iPhone, iPad) HD and Dual Monitor.
How To Install:
You're screen resolution will be highlighted in gray on the page. Click your screen resolution.
Saving the image in your browser:
• Firefox: Clicking your screen resolution will download the image to your default download directory.
• Internet Explorer: Clicking your screen resolution starts the image download. You'll be asked if you want to Open or Save the image. Save will download the image to your default download directory. Open will open the image in Windows Photo Viewer (unless the default program has been changed).
• Opera: Clicking your screen resolution will download the image to your default download directory.
• Chrome: Clicking your screen resolution will download the image to your default download directory.
Navigate to your download folder, right-click on the downloaded image, and choose Set as desktop background.
• Mac users can use Ctrl+Click to save the image. If you're new to Apple Macs check this Wikihow article for more on how to save images using a Mac.
Optionally in Windows, clicking on the image after its been saved will open it in Windows Photo Viewer, where you can right-click the image and select Set as desktop background.
None your size? Download the nearest size to your screen resolution (larger is better) and resize using your favorite image editor.