Google has a new blog that merges many of its most popular blogs, news, and tweets in one central location.
The new blog, called The Keyword, brings 30+ product blogs, news, tweets and updates to one accessible location. Blogs for Google's main products are here such as Google Search, Android, Chrome, Gmail, Photos, YouTube, Maps, Translate, Drive, Calendar, Docs, and Google Play as well as other popular Google products like Inbox, Google Earth, Google+ and more. In addition to blogs there's a section called Topics devoted to categories, like Arts and Culture, Doodles, Inside Google, Travel, Sports, Energy and Environment, Journalism, Public Policy, and more.
Other useful Google blogs are still at their same sites:
- Google Security Blog
- Google Webmaster Central Blog
- Google Research Blog
- Google Developers Blog
- Google Testing Blog
- Google Cloud Platform Blog
- Google Open Source Blog
- Google Inside Adwords (note that some browser security add-ons may block this site, though it's an official Google site)
- Google Analytics
- Google Scholar Blog
- Blogs and Social Media Directory
- Google Press Images (official logos for various products, staff and lifestyle photos)
If you enjoy keeping up with various news about Google and its products, this a good place to keep an eye on what's happening and what's new.
You can find more Tech Treats here.
Please rate this article: