Take video files on your computer and turn them into a DVD
Pros & Cons:
DVD Flick aims to be a simple but at the same time powerful DVD Authoring tool. It can take a number of video files stored on your computer and turn them into a DVD that will play back on your DVD player, Media Center or Home Cinema Set. You can add additional custom audio tracks, subtitles as well as a menu for easier navigation.
- Burn virtually any video file to DVD
- Support for over 45 file formats
- Support for over 60 video codecs
- Support for over 40 audio codecs
- Easily add a menu
- Add your own subtitles
- Easy to use interface
- Burn your project to disc after encoding
- Completely free without any adware, spyware or limitations.
I burned my first DVD movie and it was a complete success. I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was.
DVD Flick was reviewed by Gizmos Freeware on