This weeks image is a dark nebula. Dark and light cloud-like forms create fascinating shapes to form a monochrome nebula. Icons are easily visible in the darker parts of the image, less visible in the lighter areas.
Note: this wallpaper is labeled Dual Monitor. Dual Monitor sizes are listed towards the bottom, normal monitor and screen sizes are above them.
Numerous sizes and formats, see site for complete list.
How To Install:
Your screen image resolution should be highlighted in light gray under the image.
Save the image in your browser:
• Firefox: Clicking your screen resolution will download the image to your default download directory.
• Internet Explorer: Clicking your screen resolution starts the image download. You'll be asked if you want to Open or Save the image. Save will download the image to your default download directory. Open will open the image in Windows Photo Viewer (unless the default program has been changed).
• Opera: Clicking your screen resolution will download the image to your default download directory.
• Chrome: Clicking your screen resolution will download the image to your default download directory.
Navigate to your download folder, right-click on the downloaded image, and choose Set as desktop background.
• Mac users can use Ctrl+Click to save the image. If you're new to Apple Macs check this Wikihow article for more on how to save images using a Mac.
Optionally in Windows, clicking on the image after its been saved will open it in Windows Photo Viewer, where you can right-click the image and select Set as desktop background.
None your size? Download the nearest size to your screen resolution (larger is better) and resize using your favorite Image Editor.
Please rate this article: