Bullzip PDF Printer
A very solid program that has proven to be a top performer
Pros & Cons:
BullZip in its latest version is a very solid program that has, over time, proven to be a top performer. The installer size file is 40.3 MB. When in the sotfware's site, scroll down and look for the community edition which is completely free. Also, during a normal installation, the installer will suggest you to download the prerequistes, so if you want to install the software in a pc with no internet connection available, they offer an offline installer too.
Key features of Bullzip PDF Printer include the ability to:
- HTTP/HTTPS Upload support.
- Macro <outputpath> for the full path of the output file
- Encryption for PDF versions lower than 1.4
- Supports 64-bit operating systems
- Password protect your PDF files (PDFCreator also has this ability)
- Use either 40 or 128 bit encryption on the file (PDFCreator also has this ability)
- Add a watermark (PDFCreator has a limited ability to add watermarks)
- Append or prepend files (PDFCreator also has this ability)
- Choose different levels of output quality (All but CutePDF has this ability)
- Add or change metadata (PDFCreator also had this ability).
Changeload from version 184.108.40.20616 to 220.127.116.1123:
New <doccomputername> macro to get name of the originating computer in a shared printer installation.
Fix for SFTP upload.
Here's a link to a site with some bullzip videos on hows to and tricks:
Bullzip PDF Printer was reviewed by Gizmos Freeware on based on version 18.104.22.16823.