pestudio shows details about applications and other system files (.exe, .dll, .cpl, .ocx, .ax, .sys etc.) without starting them including:
- Libraries that are used by an application
- Functions that are imported by an application
- Functions (also anonymous) that are exported by an application
- All functions that are forwarded to other libraries
- Obsolete Functions that are exported and imported by an application
- If Data Execution Prevention (DEP) Windows security mechanism is used
- If Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR) Windows security mechanism is used
- If Windows security mechanism Structured Exception Handling (SEH) is used
- Whether some sections are compressed
pestudio free lacks some features of pro version, see comparison here (PDF file!).
EMDB (Eric's Movie DataBase) helps you keep track of your movie and television series collections, supporting both physical discs and media files. The program includes an automatic import from IMDB, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, text or HTML, export to CSV, advanced search and filter functions.
PrivaZer scans and cleans your computers and storage devices, including external disks, USB flash drives, iPods, SD cards or network drives. It safeguards your privacy by removing unwanted traces of internet activities, software usage, USB history, registry and files.
The program includes an available secure delete function that overwrites files to prevent recovery.
WARNING: some users have reported problems that cause system stability issues. Recommend backing up data before use.
QiPress is a monitor for the system keyboard and mouse, describing activity in a small, semi-transparent black box in the corner of your screen. Ideal for presentations, screencasts and program how-tos, the program can also behave as a diagnosis tool for keyboard problems, describe unlabeled keys, or provide feedback show when an application is ignoring input.
Settings are available to ignore key-sets to exclude for example mouse or keypad activity, as well as window color, transparency, fade-out and more.
A pro version of the program is available for commercial use, and has the same feature-set.
We’re all spending a lot more time at home right now. If you’ve started to run out of things to watch, Roku is offering 30-day free trials of a number of different channels including Showtime, Epix, and Smithsonian.