This free eBook contains over 40 pages of tips, tricks and shortcuts for Windows 7.
Written by Nitin Agarwal, this eBook is chock full of information on shortcuts and other tricks and tidbits. In short, this is almost everything you need to know to become a keyboard ninja, or add a few time savers into your day to day computer use.
The book is easy to navigate and the exhaustive index is great for finding a certain topic.
Here's a small sampling of what's in the book:
- Type without using the keyboard (On-Screen Keyboard)
- Set On-Screen Keyboard to use for various handy tasks
- General Windows functions keyboard shortcuts
- Dialog box keyboard shortcuts
- Windows logo key keyboard shortcuts
- Windows Explorer keyboard shortcuts
- Ease of Access keyboard shortcuts
- Magnifier keyboard shortcuts
- Remote Desktop Connection keyboard shortcuts
- Keyboard shortcuts for MS Paint
- Keyboard shortcuts for WordPad
- Keyboard shortcuts for Calculator
The download comes in a .zip file so you'll need to extract it, and the eBook itself has a PDF and and an XPS version. Highly recommended.
The Complete Windows 7 Shortcuts eBook
(source: Tweaking with Vishal)
Signing off for now,