August 18 marks three years since I began writing for Tech Tips. As of this writing, there have been 336 tips in this feature. I suspect that few people remember them all and new readers come along all the time so I thought it was worth revisiting five of the best tips from that period.
“Best” is subjective and can be defined in many ways but I have chosen five with a combination of high reader rating (4.6+) and numerous views (50,000+). It’s a somewhat arbitrary and personal choice and you may have different ideas. Let us know your personal picks in the comments. Meanwhile, here is my list of five of the best:
- How to Fix a Computer that Keeps Waking Up
- How to Move Windows 7 Personal Folders Like My Documents to Another Drive
- How to Back Up Windows 7 Drivers
- How to Create a Custom Hotkey for Your Favorite Application or Folder
- Use These Tricks to Recover Lost Files In Windows 7
Get your own favorite tip published! Know a neat tech tip or trick? Then why not have it published here and receive full credit? Click here to tell us your tip.
This tips section is maintained by Vic Laurie. Vic runs several websites with Windows how-to's, guides, and tutorials, including a site for learning about Windows and the Internet and another with Windows 7 tips.
Please rate this article: