Finds of the Week is a collection of interesting stuff I've stumbled across recently. Enjoy.
• 10 Tips to Make your Laptop Last Longer
These are all good tips but the one I always use is a laptop cooling pad, and if I'm not using the laptop for a while I remove the battery.
10 Tips to Make your Laptop Last Longer
• Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Windows 7 Mouse Cursors and Pointers
You wouldn't think there would be a lot to know about mouse cursors and pointers - you'd be wrong. :)
How To Customize Mouse Cursors in Windows 7 | Windows 7 Tutorials
• Quickly Check a Site for Safety – And Malware History – With Google’s Safe Browsing Diagnostic Tool
Nothing is ever completely secure with computers and the internet, now Google has added a Safe Browsing Diagnostic Tool.
Here's how you can use it.
Quickly Check a Site for Safety – And Malware History – With Google’s Safe Browsing Diagnostic Tool
• How to setup your Mac OS X Lion after you install it for the first time.
How to setup your Mac OS X Lion after First install? | VikiTech.com
• Microsoft’s Bing Kicks Off Fall With Beautiful Time-Lapse Video on Home Page
One of the reasons I like Bing is the awesome photography (I use it for searching but it's the pictures that grab me
Microsoft’s Bing Kicks Off Fall With Beautiful Time-Lapse Video on Home Page
Off for now,