Tired of reading in a small screen of your mobile device?
Then there's a good chance to use your PC to access and interact with your mobile wirelessly over a local Wi-Fi. All you need is to download and install this great free app AirDroid to your Android device.
After installation, it's pretty easy to use—just run the app on your mobile, then enter web.airdroid.com into a web browser on your PC, and log in with the password given by the app for a session.
Voila! the contents in your mobile now appear with some decent icons right in your PC browser.
And what can you do with these icons in your PC browser? A lot. These are some good examples:
- Click Messages to read, send or delete SMSes.
- Click Apps to install and uninstall apps.
- Click Files to transfer files between your PC and mobile.
- Click Photos to browse and slideshow your mobile photos in a big screen of your PC.
- Click Music to playback your music tracks in your mobile from your PC right away.
- Click Videos to playback on a PC screen your videos stored in your mobile.
- Click Contacts to edit contacts or add a new one to your mobile.
- Click Clipboard to copy and share text between your PC and mobile without typing it all over again.
Enjoy your Android experience over-the-air using your PC with a large screen monitor, a full-size keyboard, a mouse and maybe a perfect surround sound system.
Click below to find out more items like this.
Get your own favorite app published! Know a free and neat app? Then why not have it published here and receive full credit? Click here to tell us your suggestion.
This article is maintained by volunteer editor Jojo Yee. Registered members can contact the editor with comments or suggestions by clicking here. You can visit the Google+ profile page of Jojo Yee here.