It's that time of year when we take a look at what tips our readers have liked best. Here are the five tips from this year that stood at the top of the ratings as of December 26, 2012:
- Protect Your Online Privacy with This Terrific New Extension for Chrome (97.6%)
- How to Turn Your Personal Pictures into Windows Icons the Really Quick and Easy Way (97.5%)
- How to Move Windows 7 Personal Folders Like My Documents to Another Drive (96.7%)
- Seven Essential Things You Need to Know about Windows 8 and Windows RT (94.3%)
- How to Find Out What is Causing Problems on Your Windows 7 PC (93.3%)
What was your favorite tip of the year? Let us know in the comments. And while you are at it, let us know what you’d like to learn about in 2013.
Happy New Year!
Get your own favorite tip published! Know a neat tech tip or trick? Then why not have it published here and receive full credit? Click here to tell us your tip.
This tips section is maintained by Vic Laurie. Vic runs several websites with Windows how-to's, guides, and tutorials, including a site for learning about Windows and the Internet and another with Windows 7 tips.